Time goes very fast, it’s been 7 days since my mom has left. I hosed her a farewell dinner party before she left, Alexa’s family joined us. Fortunately on that day was Alexa’s dad’s birthday, we also celebrated the birthday for him. Everybody enjoyed the food, and we had wonderful time together.
I prepared lots of food, Chinese, Korean, and Western dishes.
1. Home made SiChuan Style Sausages (川味香肠）
2. Sichuan style Bamboo Shoots Salad （麻辣卤笋干）
3. sichuan style duck gizzard （麻辣卤鸭胗）
4. slow cooed beef shank （五香卤牛肉）
5. five spice tofu （五香豆干）
6. Gluten with shitaki mushrom, and black ear fungus, bamboo shoots salad （四喜烤麸）
7. sichuan style mung bean salad （凉拌豆芽）
8. Korean style clear noodle with beef, mushroom, carrots （韩国炒杂菜粉条）
9. sichuan style spicy fish filet with cabbage underneath （麻辣水煮鱼）
10. sichuan style stir fry sliced pork with celery in pickled red spicy peper sauce（泡椒芹菜肉丝）
11. Slow rosted baby back ribs （烤BBQ排骨）
The photo shows the tea set I brought back from China this summer. I servied Pu Er with this tea set.
Alexa and me