Believe it or not, we don’t have a microwave at home. It doesn’t cause any inconvenience, except when we crave for popcorn. Recently I found a traditional way to make popcorn. It is so easy and fun!
What do you need:
a. A cooking pot with lid (glass lid is preferred);
b. a small handful of kernels;
c. some vegetable oil or butter.
1. Pour vegetable oil or butter into the pot;
2. Turn on the stove to a medium to high flame;
3. Put the kernels in;
4. Cover the pot with the lid;
5. The kernels will start popping; Slide your pot on the stove back and forth to make the heat even.
6. Wait until no more kernels pop up. It might only take a minute or two.
7. Turn off the stove and pour the popcorn into a big bowl. E-n-j-o-y!